Iowa State rolls past TCU 87-53
- Kansas C Embiid may miss start of NCAAs
- Florida, Wichita St. stay 1-2 in Top 25
- ISU's Ejim is AP Big 12 player of year
- Delaware gets first NCAA berth since '99
- Manhattan holds off Iona for MAAC title
By LUKE MEREDITH
AMES, Iowa (AP) Freshman Georges Niang scored a career-high 19 points and Iowa State rolled past TCU 87-53 on Saturday for its 21st straight home win.
Iowa State never trailed in blowing past the Horned Frogs, the only team the Cyclones have swept in the Big 12 so far. Iowa State led by 15 at halftime and jumped ahead by as much as 76-48 late in the second half.
Kyan Anderson had 11 points to lead TCU (10-15, 1-11), which has lost three straight since stunning Kansas on Feb. 6.
Updated February 16, 2013