Texas Tech defeats Jackson State 84-75
- Georgetown F Whittington tears ACL
- Hermann starts first day as Rutgers' AD
- Miami infractions hearings complete
- AD says Louisville enjoying 'magic time'
- Seagears back at Rutgers, won't transfer
LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) Jaye Crockett scored 20 points and grabbed eight rebounds to lead Texas Tech to an 84-75 win over Jackson State Monday night.
Crockett, who has been the Red Raiders' high scorer the past three games, got into early foul trouble but helped revive the offense late in the first half.
Dejan Kravic had 16 points and eight rebounds for the Red Raiders (4-0), while Josh Gray and Jamal Williams Jr. each added 12 points.
Josh Gray had two steals in the first two minutes of the second half that helped the Red Raiders to an 11-0 run. They kept the lead the rest of the way.
Updated November 26, 2012