Iowa State pounds Oklahoma 83-64
- Shockers 34-0 after winning MVC final
- Florida, Wichita St. stay 1-2 in Top 25
- Terps halt No. 5 Virginia's streak at 13
- Orange beat FSU, avoid third loss in row
- Nebraska hurts Badgers' No. 1 seed hopes
By LUKE MEREDITH
AMES, Iowa (AP) Will Clyburn scored 19 points and Iowa State cruised past Oklahoma 83-64 on Monday night.
Chris Babb had 12 points on four 3s for the Cyclones (16-6, 6-3 Big 12), who improved to 5-0 in Big 12 home games and 13-0 overall at Hilton Coliseum.
Iowa State opened the second half with a 14-2 run, turning a comfortable lead into an insurmountable 58-33 advantage. The Sooners had just one basket in the first seven minutes of the second half and shot just 37 percent from the field.
Andrew Fitzgerald had 12 points for Oklahoma (14-7, 5-4), which lost for the third time in four games.
Updated February 4, 2013