Oklahoma pounds last-place TCU 75-48
- Kansas C Embiid may miss start of NCAAs
- Florida, Wichita St. stay 1-2 in Top 25
- ISU's Ejim is AP Big 12 player of year
- Delaware gets first NCAA berth since '99
- Manhattan holds off Iona for MAAC title
By JEFF LATZKE
The Sooners (16-7, 7-4 Big 12) held TCU scoreless for the first eight minutes and extended their lead to 25 by halftime. Oklahoma led by as much as 36 after Andrew Fitzgerald's three-point play to finish a 13-0 run with 13:17 left in the game.
TCU (10-14, 1-10) responded with its only extended stretch of strong play, scoring nine points in a row. But by then it was far too little, too late. Oklahoma led by at least 20 throughout the second half on its way to surpassing last season's win total.
Updated February 11, 2013