Oklahoma pounds last-place TCU 75-48
- No. 13 Oregon gets past Ole Miss 115-105
- No. 24 SDSU rallies to beat Washington
- McDermott has 33, Creighton tops Huskers
- Rice scores 22 as Illinois rips Auburn
- Reddic's 24 help VCU rout Old Dominion
By JEFF LATZKE
The Sooners (16-7, 7-4 Big 12) held TCU scoreless for the first eight minutes and extended their lead to 25 by halftime. Oklahoma led by as much as 36 after Andrew Fitzgerald's three-point play to finish a 13-0 run with 13:17 left in the game.
TCU (10-14, 1-10) responded with its only extended stretch of strong play, scoring nine points in a row. But by then it was far too little, too late. Oklahoma led by at least 20 throughout the second half on its way to surpassing last season's win total.
Updated February 11, 2013