Iowa State rolls past TCU 87-53
- Terps begin final ACC slate with victory
- No. 1 Arizona shakes slow start in rout
- No. 4 Badgers match best start since '93
- Smith has 19 as No. 3 Ohio State rolls
- Irish upset at home by North Dakota St.
By LUKE MEREDITH
AMES, Iowa (AP) Freshman Georges Niang scored a career-high 19 points and Iowa State rolled past TCU 87-53 on Saturday for its 21st straight home win.
Iowa State never trailed in blowing past the Horned Frogs, the only team the Cyclones have swept in the Big 12 so far. Iowa State led by 15 at halftime and jumped ahead by as much as 76-48 late in the second half.
Kyan Anderson had 11 points to lead TCU (10-15, 1-11), which has lost three straight since stunning Kansas on Feb. 6.
Updated February 16, 2013