Pledger leads Oklahoma past Texas Tech, 86-71
- Krzyzewski: Ultimate honor to coach USA
- Elon joining CAA in latest expansion
- UConn C Wolf returns after case dropped
- UMKC coach Richardson completes staff
- Memphis F Black transferring to Kansas
LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) Steven Pledger scored 22 points to lead Oklahoma to an 86-71 win over Texas Tech on Wednesday night.
Josh Gray led the Red Raiders with a career-high 26 points, and Jaye Crockett added 15 points and seven rebounds. Crockett's 3-pointer with 10:40 left in the first half gave the Red Raiders their only lead of the night, 18-16.
Late in the first half, Cameron Clark led a 14-3 run for the Sooners (17-8, 8-5 Big 12) to put them up 39-28 before Texas Tech cut the lead to eight at the half.
The Red Raiders (9-15, 2-11) got within four points on a Crockett 3-pointer 5 minutes into the second half, but that was the closest they would get the rest of the game.
Updated February 20, 2013