Guard Nigel Williams-Goss transferring to Gonzaga
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) Former Washington starting point guard Nigel Williams-Goss will transfer to Gonzaga and be eligible for the 2016-17 season when the series between the Huskies and Bulldogs is scheduled to resume.
Gonzaga announced Wednesday that Williams-Goss will enroll this summer and have two years of eligibility remaining.
Williams-Goss was Washington's leading scorer last season at 15.6 points per game but joined an exodus from the Huskies program. Williams-Goss was a McDonald's All-American coming out of high school and averaged double-figure scoring both seasons at Washington.MORE
- Guard Nigel Williams-Goss transferring to Gonzaga
- Gonzaga's great season ends in Elite Eight but more ahead
- Duke back in Final Four after 66-52 win over Gonzaga
- Gonzaga denied 1st trip to Final Four by 66-52 loss to Duke
- Are Houston Regional shooting woes due to stadium?