Mavs' TV announcer sidelined after bike accident
- James, record-tying Kobe on All-NBA team
- Heat, Pacers say Game 2 will be better
- Memphis' Hollins not focused on contract
- Krzyzewski: Ultimate honor to coach USA
- Parker getting precautionary MRI on calf
DALLAS (AP) Mavericks television announcer Mark Followill missed Saturday night's game against Charlotte after he was injured during a bicycle ride earlier in the day.
The team said Followill, who handles play-by-play duties, would be examined Sunday and it wasn't known when he would return. The injuries aren't considered life-threatening.
With Followill out, radio play-by-play announcer Chuck Cooperstein will handle the same duties on TV. The analysts - a pair of former Mavericks guards - won't change: Derek Harper on TV and Brad Davis on radio.
One of the Spanish language broadcasters will fill in for Cooperstein on radio.
Followill has been a Mavericks broadcaster for 12 seasons.
Updated November 3, 2012