Mavs' Marion fined $25,000 for referee criticism
- Pacers bounce back, win Game 2 in Miami
- Report: Raptors want Nuggets GM Ujiri
- Grizzlies G Allen fined $5K for flopping
- Grizzlies head home down 0-2 again
- Memphis' Allen to match fans' donations
NEW YORK (AP) Dallas Mavericks forward Shawn Marion has been fined $25,000 by the NBA for publicly criticizing the officiating.
Marion was quoted after the Mavericks' 117-114 overtime loss to Oklahoma City on Friday as saying that "it's hard to beat anybody when you're playing five on eight."
Thunder All-Star Kevin Durant was given 21 free throws, making all of them, in his career-high, 52-point night.
The penalty was announced Saturday by executive vice president of operations Stu Jackson.
Updated January 19, 2013